Change can be difficult, unnerving and inconvenient. These quotes about change will help you feel better fast. Dealing with change is more mindset than physical, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be uncomfortable. So let’s get to the word hugs shall we?
Quotes About Change in Relationships
Quotes About Breakups
- Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself at its most brilliant. — Paulo Coelho
2. Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” – Guy Finley
3. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. Albert Einstein
4. Only time can heal his heart, just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs. – Miss Piggy
5. To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose is the next best. William Makepeace Thackeray
Quotes About Friendship
Now that we’ve gotten the heartache out of the way, let’s talk about friendship and celebrating the changes that come with forming new bonds with people.
6. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. Woodrow T. Wilson
7. It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. Marlene Dietrich
8. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. Helen Keller
9. Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need. Unknown
10. True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style. Nicole Richie
Quotes About Career
Aside from people, our professions play a key role in our lives. They give us stability or make us feel stuck. Quotes about change can help you get through a sudden job loss, new boss, starting your own business or looking at a serious career change.
Depending on the circumstances, change in your career can be exhilarating or terrifying. It can, of course, be a mixture of both.
Quotes About Change of Careers
11. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. Amelia Earhart
12. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. Steve Jobs
13. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. Milton Berle
14. People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents. Andrew Carnegie
15. If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try. Seth Godin
16. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. Farrah Gray
17. My keyboard must be broken, I keep hitting the escape key, but I’m still at work.” Unknown
18. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the real greats make you feel that you, too, can be great. Mark Twain
19. Where people aren’t having fun, they seldom produce good work. David Ogilvy
20. If you love your work, if you enjoy it, you’re already a success. Jack Canfield
Quotes for Losing Your Job
21. Don’t pick a job with a great vacation time. Pick one that doesn’t need escaping from.
22. There is no future in any job. The future lies in the person who holds the job. George Crane
23. Find a job you enjoy doing, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
24. You can get fired from a job, but you can’t get fired from your gift. Find your gift and you will always have work.
25. Getting fired is nature’s way of telling you that you had the wrong job in the first place. Hal Lancaster
Quotes About Change — Looking for A New Job
26. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Maya Angelou
27. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. Thomas Edison
28. One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation. Arthur Ashe
29. Don’t listen to what anybody says except the people who encourage you. If it’s what you want to do and it’s within yourself, then keep going and try to do it for the rest of your life. Jake Gyllenhaal
30. It is not wanting to win that makes you a winner; it is refusing to fail. Unknown
We hope these quotes about change get you thinking and ease your fears about change. The quotes may not be an actual hug, but they should inspire you to keep going, use your gift and make your life your own.