Your thoughts become things. These inspiring law of attraction quotes will make you a believer in your power to create your reality.
What is the Law of Attraction?
The law of attraction is simple, but not simple to understand. It states that humans are vibrational beings sending out energy in their thoughts and feelings. Under the law of attraction, your energy attracts the same energy into your life.
So if you are worried, fearful and anxious you will attract people, situations and events that match that fear and angst. If you are joyous, grateful and happy, you will attract things that will reflect those thoughts.
The key to harnessing the power of the law of attraction is mindfulness. Knowing that your thoughts create your future reality will keep your thoughts and emotions from spiraling into the negative.
You may have heard of the law of attraction book, The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. It brought the law of attraction into the mainstream. You can use these law of attraction quotes to remind yourself that you have the power to create your reality.
30 Law of Attraction Quotes
Law of Attraction Quotes About Thoughts
1. Every single second is an opportunity to change your life, because in any moment you can change the way you feel. – Rhonda Byrne
2. You create your own universe as you go along. – Winston Churchill
3. A person is what he or she thinks about all day long. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. Most people are thinking about what they don’t want, and they’re wondering why it shows up over and over again. – John Assaraf
Law of Attraction Quotes About Believing
5. Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step. – Dr Martin Luther King Jr.
6. Whatever the mind can conceive it can achieve. – W. Clement Stone
7. Divine mind is the one and only reality. – Charles Fillmore
8. Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford
9. To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. – Anatole France
10. The entire universe is a great theatre of mirrors. – Alice Bailey
11. Nothing is, unless our thinking makes it so. – Shakespeare
Law of Attraction Quotes About Visualizing
12. Whatever you create in your life you must first create in your imagination.
– Tycho Photiou
13. If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else.
– Yogi Berra
14. Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success. – Genevieve Berhrend
15. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.
– Albert Einstein
16. Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements. – Napoleon Hill
17. When you visualize, then you materialize. If you’ve been there in the mind, you’ll go there in the body. – Dr Denis Waitley
Law of Attraction Quotes About Positivity
18. What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures and words, you attract into your life.
– Catherine Ponder
19. We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it. – Earl Nightingale
20. A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes. – Gandhi
21. When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. – Helen Keller
22. Keep away from people who try to belittle you’re your ambition. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great. – Mark Twain
23. I attract to my life whatever I give my attention, energy and focus to, whether positive or negative. – Michael Losier
24. Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life. —Burton Hills
25. I have decided to be happy, because it’s good for my health. – Voltaire
Law of Attraction Quotes About Gratitude
26. The grateful mind is constantly fixated upon the best. Therefore it tends to become the best. It takes the form or character from the best, and will receive the best.” – Wallace D.Wattles
27. Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never ever have enough.
– Oprah Winfrey
28. As soon as you start to feel differently about what you already have, you will start to attract more of the good things, more of the things you can be grateful for. – Joe Vitale
29. Gratitude is an attitude that hooks us up to our source of supply. And the more grateful you are, the closer you become to your maker, to the architect of the universe, to the spiritual core of your being. It’s a phenomenal lesson. – Bob Proctor
30. A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude – Bruce Wilkinson