These quotes to love your work are sure to inspire you to appreciate your job, or consider leaving your current career. Your career should light you up, make you love Mondays. If you have a job you are not thrilled with at the moment, use these thoughts as a catalyst for changing careers.
Check out 30 quotes that will lift you up on your job search.
Quotes to Love Your Work Right Now
1. You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth. William W. Purkey
2. From this moment onwards you can be an entirely different person, filled with love and understanding, ready with an outstretched hand, uplifted and positive in every thought and deed. Eileen Caddy
3. Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that. Norman Vincent Peale
4. For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice. No paper currency, no promises to pay, but the gold of real service. John Burroughs
5. Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it. Katherine Whitehorn
Read 99 Quotes for Success
Quotes to Love Your Work, Not Just Collect a Paycheck
Happiness is key to feeling that job satisfaction. While getting a fat paycheck is great, and it helps to level up the happiness, these quotes to love your work focus on the intangibles.
6. To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work. Sister Mary Lauretta
7. He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much. Bessie Anderson Stanley
8. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. Albert Schweitzer
9. Your job is not just to do what your parents say, what your teachers say, what society says, but to figure out what your heart calling is and be led by that. Oprah Winfrey
10. The man who does not work for the love of work but only for money is not likely to neither make money nor find much fun in life. Charles M. Schwab
11. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Dr. Seuss
12. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.Martin Luther King Jr.
13. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. Steve Jobs
14. Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. Dalai Lama
15. Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong. Ella Fitzgerald
16. Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life. Wayne Dyer
17. You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you. Maya Angelou
18. The secret of joy in work is contained in one word—excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it. Pearl S. Buck
19. I think the foremost quality—there’s no success without it—is really loving what you do. If you love it, you do it well, and there’s no success if you don’t do well what you’re working at. Malcolm Forbes
20. If you love your work, if you enjoy it, you’re already a success. Jack Canfield
21. I’d rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate. George Burns
22. Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it. Buddha